One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Sunday, August 12, 2007

You Know What Will Make Insomnia Worse?

Well, for me, it's when I give up on trying to fall asleep and decide to check my email and see a headline on the Yahoo home page that reads "Three Dead in Missouri Church Shooting." And I think, "Yikes! That's terrible! But what are the chances that it happened in the tiny little town of Neosho where my good friends Kael and Tonna and their sweet little Zaine live?"

And then I click on the link and the first word I see is "Neosho."

And then my heart falls into the pit of my stomach and I don't want to read the article because I don't want to see names I recognize.

And then I feel guilty for being relieved that three people I don't know got killed in their church building during worship services.

That's just messed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home