One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Friday, March 17, 2006

Begin As You Wish To Continue

The title phrase is good advice in nearly every situation. Relationships, educations, careers, vacations, junk food binges...

And also, blogs.

I don't want anyone thinking I'm actually going to be consistent. Thus, I commenced blogging with a post here, a post there, then a flurry of posting. Which will no doubt be followed by a famine. Or not. Wouldn't want to be predictable.

The only routine I hope to establish is the Friday Top 8 List. Friday, because it's the best day of the work week (when slacking off is a matter of course), and Top 8 because 8 is my favorite number (and because I'm too indecisive for a Top 5 list and too lazy for a Top 10 list).

I don't want to attach my first Top 8 list to this wordy, explanatory post, so I'll work on it after I get back from lunch. Which is to say, I haven't decided on the topic yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home