One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mamma and the Cute Boys on Tour

My best friend from high school is getting married this coming weekend, so we're making a quick trip to Portland. Steve can only stay for the weekend, but the boys and I will be staying with my parents for at least a week (the first week of August). If you're going to be around and you wanna see some of this cuteness:









come find us! We'll be at my parents' house, and I'm guessing that if you know me well enough to want to see me, you know where mis padres live. If not, call me or take your chances with leaving a comment here to give me your number. I won't have much access to the internet, so if I don't get back to you, please don't take it personally (unless I just don't like you)!

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home