One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Say a Little Prayer

On Monday afternoon, a woman from Boise was struck by lightning when a storm passed over the city without warning.

Her name is Laura Eustermann and she is the beloved wife of one of my favorite former coworkers. From the first day I met John, he gave me the impression that Laura is the kindest, most energetic, thoughtful, talented, generous, loving, patient woman who ever walked the earth. They have four adorable kids (the two youngest, 3 and 5, were with her when she was struck).

She is currently in critical condition, in a coma and on life support. John is having a hard time handling all of this, and I hate to think of what their children are going through.

Please pray for Laura's recovery, and for comfort for the people who love her.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

  • Wow, we will defanitly be praying for John and the whole family. We will pray for a miracle.

    By Blogger tara, at 9:07 AM  

  • Before I read tara's comments I was going to say wow, we'll be praying for her. I can't think of any better word than wow. That really sucks.

    By Blogger Ryan Woods, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home