One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well Jingle My Bells


I just finished mailing all the stuff I needed to mail, including a whole passle of Christmas cards with this picture enclosed. Since I only seem to have mailing addresses for three of my blog friends and one of them happens to be a dog (for one brief, beautiful moment I had Rebecca Marie's, but I think Bennett must have eaten it), I thought I would share a few photos and pass along my warmest Christmasy-type wishes via the Interweb.

I think I'll be able to get all of my remaining gift wrapping done tomorrow, then I'll be free to bake all kinds of sugary deliciousness. YAY! It's the hap-happiest season of all (because of the fudge!) Now then, on to the cuteness...

First, there's Bennett waving to our Christmas tree because he thinks it's pretty.

Then, there's a bunch of other photos that I think are cute but I don't feel like captioning all of them...
P.S. I forgot to post Halloween pictures, so here are a few...

Bennett had fun on Halloween. He impressed everyone with his new walking skills, and he didn't seem to mind that I ate all of his candy.

6 Comments:

  • He is too cute for words! And so chubby -- I love chubby babies! -- Laura

    By Blogger Campbell Family, at 7:24 AM  

  • its funny that he's teh sort of kid who, when next to you, makes a person say "wow.... that is TOTALLY Gina's son. Looks just like her." but then, stick the Tank next to Killer, and one must say "OOooohhhhhh... nope. looks like Dad."
    because when he's not near either of you, he looks like ... like... like I want to eat him!
    you've got a cute little tank there, G...

    By Blogger arwen, at 12:44 AM  

  • I.am.in.love! He reminds me so much of Matthew when he was little. I'll have to find pics for you.

    By Blogger Meg, at 5:59 AM  

  • Thanks, ladies! I completely agree with your assessment of his cutitude.

    Midge, I have a black and white portrait of Steve when he was about one and it might as well be Bennett, they look so much alike. But he's cute, so if you say he looks like me, I'll take it as a compliment.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:22 AM  

  • Great photos of a beautiful boy! I know y'all are so proud of him.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog where I believe it's evident that I find Portland totally the best place to be, for Mama and me and Duncan. My sons loved it long before we came to stay, so we knew we were making the right decision to move here--absolutely nothing has happened to change our minds about being here. Good luck as y'all try to get yourselves back, too.

    By Blogger Lynette, at 11:56 PM  

  • he seems like such a happy baby!

    By Blogger tabitha jane, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home