One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Meow-lloween: Top 8 Hilarious and Adorable Cat Pictures to Illustrate my Week

I haven't been sleeping well this week. Actually, that's an understatement. I can't seem to stay asleep between the hours of 4 am and 6:30 am, no matter how hard I try. I'm sure it's nature's way of preparing me for 2 am, 4 am, and 6 am feedings. But it still bites.

I decided to illustrate my week with cat pictures. Well, actually, I found a bunch of great pictures at www.cuteoverload.com and decided to use this as a flimsy excuse to post them.

1.) Trying to hide from the sad reality of Monday morning.





















2.) How I felt while trying to get out of bed when the alarm went off.
























3.) Seemed like a handy solution when I couldn't go back to sleep EVERY morning this week. (Not really--Guinness smells way too gross to ever consider drinking any, pregnant or not. But isn't the little drunkard adorable?)
























4.) Are you trying to tell me I have four more days of this this week?

















5.) I give up. I wanna go home!













6.) I've been trying to keep my head above water all week. (But I'm not nearly as cute doing it.)



















7.) Looking forward to a nice long soak once we get to the coast.



















8.) How I'd feel if someone told me I couldn't go on vacation this weekend.
























Happy Meow-lloween, everyone!

9 Comments:

  • im not a big cat lover, but those are the cutest thingsa ive ever seen! (except for number 2- thats the grossest thing ive ever seen!)

    By Blogger tara, at 2:57 PM  

  • Someone's been looking at cuteoverload.com! (Sing-song voice)

    By Blogger RoniZee, at 11:09 AM  

  • I love kittens! But number two isn't nearly as good a picture as one I have of Panzer in the identical pose.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

  • Tara, I'm glad to see you have good taste when it's really important.

    My cats like to assume the same pose as the cat in #2, but they are much, much cuter with their fat bellies up in the air. Irresistible, actually. (Just ask Sparky.)

    Roni, you've figured me out. I'm afraid to go into the puppies section, because I'm sure to want one...and I'm wicked allergic. Not to mention too lazy to own a dog.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:08 AM  

  • Gina,
    I posted a blog just for you...check it out :)

    By Blogger Christi, at 2:55 PM  

  • Oooh! I feel so powerful and important! Thanks, Christi!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:42 AM  

  • I think they eat cats for brunch in China.

    I don't think that comment was appropriate.

    I like that you have a cat named Panzer.

    One time we were eating dinner at the table when we heard our cat in the dryer. Kidow didn't die (which was good) but she was very dizzy.

    By Blogger Ryan Woods, at 11:08 AM  

  • Ryan, I don't even know how to respond to your comments.

    Except to agree that Panzer is a fine name for a black cat. I wanted to name him Moxie, but Steve vetoed it. I went with his suggestion, but only because I knew I'd always call him Panzy. Hee hee--kinda defeats the purpose of giving him a butch name, doesn't it?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:13 PM  

  • Gina... I don't know if you'll get this, but...ooh! wait! I'm going to post it as my daily blog because I haven't done it yet!

    By Blogger arwen, at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home