One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Did You Miss Me?

So much has been going on the last several days that it was all I could do to keep up with the comments on my own blog--and I barely did that. This morning was the first chance I had to read all of your recent posts and comments since Thursday or Friday. (I did read Ty's post, but I'm his sister and I'm contractually obligated.)

It's funny, I've only been doing this bloggy thing for 2 1/2 months, and it's already an important part of my day. I really missed reading what you all had to say--I felt kind of lonely no knowing what was going on in your fascinating brains. And I'm bummed that I missed my chance to comment on some of your now-long-past posts. Just know that my comments would have been ultra-witty, insightful, and in all other ways mind-blowing. ¡

Things at work are still busy in the most tedious way possible, so I might be a blip on the edge of the radar for a while. And camp is coming up, so you'll have to brace yourselves for silence from the Frost "kids" for about 10 days. I just wanted you to know so you could begin to prepare yourselves mentally and emotionally for the upcoming trauma.¡

2 Comments:

  • I did miss you Gina...I checked a couple of times...and no new stories. Glad you're back! pris

    By Blogger Priscilla, at 11:20 PM  

  • Aw! Thanks, sweetie!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home