One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Doppelgangers: Willey and Woolery

Several weeks ago, a few of us engaged in a lively discussion regarding Jackson Montgomery, the character played by Walt Willey on All My Children.

A few days later, I was watching some dumb show, probably Entertainment Tonight, and there was the subject of our recent discussion: Jack/Walt! Except, the lablel under the man talking into the microphone clearly read "Chuck Woolery." I did a triple-take, then realized that the producer of the dumb show was probably right. Either that, or one guy with a lot of energy was fooling his adoring public by dealing with Erica Kane and facilitating Love Connections all at the same time.

(Sorry these aren't the best photos: the resemblance is clearer when they are in motion, and all the photos of Chuck that looked the most like Walt were thumbnail-sized.)





















P.S. While looking for photos, I discovered a couple of semi-interesting tidbits about our doppelgangers. Walt and his wife run a bed and breakfast in the Southwest (Arizona, I think). And Chuck Woolery is evidently a Bass Master.

5 Comments:

  • All I see is skin cancer. It's all i can see.

    oh- and I can see 'ass master' because that's what I always see when I read "bass master"

    By Blogger arwen, at 9:58 PM  

  • Why do you think I wrote Bass Master instead of Bass Fishing Instructor?

    Duh!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:24 AM  

  • geographically, we may be 5 11/2 hours away.
    Time-ally, we may be in different time zones.
    But in our hearts, it's in our hearts Gina, that you and I totally rock the socks off of this thing.

    By Blogger arwen, at 1:32 PM  

  • that's 5 1/2, not five and eleven over two (or eleven twelfths... whatever you're more comfortable with.)

    By Blogger arwen, at 1:33 PM  

  • Word, yo!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home