One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Prayers for a Precious Boy


As I write this, my friends' son is in surgery. Cainan is only 2 1/2 years old, but sadly he is no stranger to hospitals and operations. Joe and Heather and little brother, Asher, would really appreciate it if you would pray for a successful surgery and a quick and easy recovery for Cainan. So would I. So thank you in advance. (And I'm sure no one would mind if Cainan got a permanent spot on your prayer list.)

P.S. You can learn more about this sweet boy and his loving family by clicking the last link under my Sites of Interest list.

2 Comments:

  • I prayed for the sweet little guy...what a cute kid.

    By Blogger Jess, at 2:41 PM  

  • Thanks!

    Joe called and told me that the surgery went well. I hope you'll keep praying for a quick and easy recovery!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home