One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Monday, March 17, 2008

Bennett's First Snow Day

These pictures were taken sometime in mid-January, but that's as close as I can get to an exact date. We had so much snow in Idaho this winter that it would be easier to pinpoint a day when it didn't snow. (Bah! I hate snow!!!)

But Bennett thought it was pretty interesting. I'm not going to bother with captions on all of these pictures, I just thought you might like to see some cute pictures of a cute boy.

















Bennett had fun in the snow, but we're all glad it's SPRING now!

4 Comments:

  • You guys look like you're having a lot of fun. When I was out on a walk this morning I was pelted with a heavy snow storm. It was cool to see the clouds move in from the mountains west of Vienna, though. It's pretty chilly today, but hopefully it won't ruin our plans to ride the ferris wheel!

    By Blogger Sharkdog, at 2:14 AM  

  • Bennett looks so cute all bundled up.

    By Blogger Alisha, at 3:21 PM  

  • Do you like how no one thing he's wearing matches anything other thing he's wearing? When I was a kid we couldn't afford matching snow gear, so I thought we'd carry on the tradition. =)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:30 AM  

  • Your little boy is such a cutie!! I love the hat in the Christmas pictures and your stocking is fabulous! I am so impressed! I do not have the patience for such things! Give us an update soon on if you are moving to Portland anytime soon. :)

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home