One Feisty Blog

Background pictures courtesy of Laila

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You Better Kiss Me, Cause You're Gonna Miss Me

We (Ty, Steve, and I) are leaving the Blogisphere and heading out of town. We'll be in Portland late on Friday night, then were heading out to Camp Yamhill Saturday the 24th through Friday the 30th. (We're going to head back in to town for the Columbia/Cascade Anniversary Banquet on Saturday night, so if you're there, too, maybe we'll get to visit.) We'll be back in Portland for the 1st and 2nd, and maybe part of the 3rd. I'm pretty sure we'll be headed back to Purgatory no later than early on the 4th, but it might be sooner.

We'll be doing our best to visit family and friends--lonely aunts and friends with brand new babies are getting first priority this trip, but I'd love to visit with my bloggy friends, too. If we have any unscheduled time after making good on our visiting promises, you Portcouver folks will be the first to know. (We won't have a chance to come to Renovatus this time around because I've promised a lady with a baby that we'll meet up at Southwest.) If you feel motivated to call and say hello while we're out there, my parents are listed in the phone book.

This week's Top 8 list will be making an early appearance on Thursday afternoon, and you're just going to have to endure the pain of no Top 8 next week. You will survive. Be not downhearted, for perseverance brings strength of character.

Try to behave yourselves like good boys and girls while we're gone.

3 Comments:

  • groovey, baby. i'll see you at the cascade dealiebob.

    By Blogger rebecca marie, at 5:43 PM  

  • if I don't see you, I'll fight you. And I think you know what I mean.

    By Blogger arwen, at 6:54 PM  

  • Excellent! See you in a couple of days, then, Bec.

    Arwen, I'm a little confused as to how you're going to fight me if you can't see me. I'm gonna need you to explain.

    But I don't want any fights, traditional or confusing, so I'll do my best to catch up with you. If my best isn't good enough, I'll be all sad.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home